The Town of Greenevers Town Administrator is the chief administrator of the Town and is appointed by Greenevers Board of Commissioners. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Town departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Greenevers Board of Commissioners
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the Town operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the Town
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Administrator also works to develop the Town's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the administrator per the request from Greenevers Board of Commissioners.